Friday, September 15, 2006

It's really been ages since I have last posted anything on this blog. From then till now, I've already been to Seoul (Korea) and back, plus a few photography outings and an adventure-cum-photography thingy called Photorace which ended with a model shoot at MTC. This coincided with the launch for Visit Malaysia Year 2007. I was never interested in model shoot for lack of equipment ;-) and skill.


But this model shoot was different, held outdoors in the garden, fantastic and creative costumes and make-up and of course getting my hands on a VR lens make a whole lot of difference. Right equipment increases the level of skill definitely. And of course, outdoor lighting makes a whole lot of difference, wonderful for a beginner like me.



There were a few other photography outings I went for this year, one was Pulau Ketam and the other was my 2nd visit to the bird park in lake gardens. Well, one of my submissions got picked during the photography meeting...here it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home