Thursday, April 13, 2006

Putrajaya on a raining Sunday morning

Hi, I'm back. The reason I have not blogged on this site for ages is because I haven't been on any photography outing. Why does it always rain whenever we are free to go get some shots? We wanted to go for sunrise in Putrajaya but it was raining cats and dogs, so we slept till the rain stopped. Of course the weather wasn't fantastic, overcast or whatever you photographers call it. Gloomy, sunless, wet morning....and only a handful of the club members turned up. I guess the rest are enjoying the cold, lazy morning sleeping.

Well, I shot in RAW mode for the first time. I haven't adjusted the photos yet, hopefully they could be of use. Keeping fingers and toes crossed. If this is good, I will use RAW mode more often then.

By the way, I was not at all satisfied with the shoot that day because of the weather. Will definitely go back there for sunset shots. Till then, over n out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home